I sometimes forget to tell my family why I am so proud of them. I probably spend the vast majority of my time nagging them or telling them off.
So for today I am going to tell them one thing that made me proud of them this week..
1. I am proud of you because you have done what you have promised. You promised me and Man that you would work harder getting homework done and handed in on time, and over the last few weeks you have done that. Thank You.
2. I am proud of you because you still always put all your effort into everything you do. You work so well at school, you join all the after school clubs you can, and you just enjoy everything (well apart from tidying up)
3. I am proud of you because you try your hardest to be helpful to everyone. Even if you do make things harder work, its still nice that you help out.
4. I am proud of you because even though you are only 4 years old and not yet in big school, you love to read and write, and you are doing amazing at your letters and sounds.
5. I am proud of you because you are finally giving out kisses, instead of being a big meany and telling people no
6. I am proud of you because you are you and you are a gorgeous lil man, even if you dont sleep, cry a lot, and is a pain in the bottom about food. Its a good job you are cute
What made you proud of your babies this week?